Friday, September 25, 2009

Slovania 'Pilot' Magazine Scan - Featuring RPattz



Translation made by Darja and Nina
 "No peace

Hollywood beauty Robert Pattinson recently talked about fame and obsessed fans. Constant paranoia is ruining his life. 23 year old Brit became famous as Edward Cullen in vampire hit Twilight. "There is no place on Earth where I can go to escape. Even in the farthest places there are people who want my autograph or to take a picture with me. I didn't expect to be so easily recognized, " he told in a Premiere magazine interview.
"The worst is when friends invite you out and you have to apologize in advance for the paparazzi. Once we were in a restaurant and there were 500 people waiting for me in front of it."
Recently, running from the mob in New York, he was hit by a cab."

There's a scan of "In Style" Magazine Germany but, if you go to the link, you'll see certain someone is attached to that picture...and there's no way I was going to put THAT picture in this blog. 

1 comment: