Monday, September 28, 2009

Kellan Lutz Talks about Rob's fame in His New Interview

"But what happens when the fans get to a Robert Pattinson-level where it’s just insane?



Well, it’s crazy because with all this attention, all of us are handling it extremely well. We still have our head on our shoulders and our feet on the ground. Rob’s handling it so well. I can’t fathom being in his shoes. I believe I could handle it, but being cooped up in Vancouver and not being able to leave the hotel room or the apartment without having a driver and having to hide out—especially when he was shooting Remember Me, I talked to him a lot in New York and those fans were just crazy. I can’t imagine trying to act when you have all these people yelling your name and you’re doing an emotional scene."
Read his entire interview here

Man, everytime I read how Rob is dealing with his fame, it really makes me want to cry...I don't know why...maybe I'm being extremely sensitive, but thats just the reaction I get when I read he can't go out, he's trapped in a hotel...knowing that the only place he feels truly safe is on a closed set...Its just not fair...not for him, not for anybody.
You can tell Kellan really, really loves Rob and probably wants to protect him just like of us fans do and I have to say I really love him for that, he seems very genuine and sweet, I'm so glad his Emmett. Just for that, I'll go watch his new flick "Nightmare on Elm St"...I wasn't going to watch it because I'm not liking the new "Freddy Krueger", but I'll forget about old Freddy and just watch sweet-hunky Lutz.

No comments:

Post a Comment