Tuesday, December 7, 2010

EW's Highlights of Rob and Kristen's Eclipse DVD Commentary

If you have seen the 'Eclipse' DVD with Robert and Kristen's commentary, you will know how entertaining it is.
These two have some interesting comments about Bella, Edward, and Jacob's relationship and they express it between laughs and jokes.
Entertainment Weekly gave some of the highlights of what these two talked about.


"BATTLE OF THE SEXES, PART 1: An angry Bella leaves Edward at school to catch up with Jacob
Pattinson: I just don’t get that. I don’t get your decision-making process to leave here. I didn’t even understand it at the time. I was just like, “I gotta break up with you immediately.” [He's] like, “Please, please don’t go. Don’t leave me, don’t leave me, please.” And [she's] like, “Shut up. I’m gonna go with this guy who wants to cheat, who wants to sleep with me” or whatever.
Stewart: Whoa.
Pattinson: I just said the wrong word. “Who wants to kiss me, who wants to hold my hand.” [Laughs]
Stewart: Shut up… I mean, that’s the whole first argument that they had in the beginning is she’s allowed to have other relationships.
Pattinson: Why? No, she’s not allowed to have other relationships.
Stewart: And she knows him a way that you don’t know him…. It’s cool. It’s sweet that he’s being–
Bella’s greeted by the shirtless wolf pack.
Pattinson: Geez, if I ever saw my girlfriend go around to this bunch of guys’ house with all their little bellies out [Both laugh]… and their fake-tanned nipples and their iron-on tattoos.
Stewart: Edward is just a little bit more mature than you.
Pattinson: Mature?
Stewart: Yep.
Pattinson: Nah.
Stewart: He can handle it. He’s a little bit more secure.
Pattinson: Let me just ask you something… Did the weather affect shooting today? [Laughs]
Stewart: Let’s look at the wig. We can just judge by that..."
Read the rest here


What was your favorite part of the commentary?

Source: EW

No comments:

Post a Comment